The Restored Nation-State of Rokaku is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Imperator Daybit with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 12.631 billion Rokakuans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pionku. The average income tax rate is 97.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Rokakuan economy, worth a remarkable 2,263 trillion Mohrs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 179,176 Mohrs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The people elect the Supreme Court justices directly, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, and birth rates have hit an all-time low. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Rokaku's national animal is the zazzora, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Na˙cadasal.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, the people elect the Supreme Court justices directly.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, guide dogs for the blind have been seen using government websites.
- : Rokaku voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : Rokaku endorsed The Republic of Aihon.
- : Rokaku was endorsed by The 🌈Left-Libertarian Republic of Enlil.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, television executives are interested in turning Imperator Daybit's zany home life into a sitcom.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime.
Endorsements Received: 24 » Kond Mex Ethostorgel, Aivintis, A mean old man, Albrook, New Leganes, Piggy Piggy The Piggy, VW53Aland, Layngderfleethe, Nociav, Axdel, New Sandsnionion, Kavanos, United Commonwealth of American States, Evrigenis, Isole Ionie, Chalan, Tassirion, Marrabuk, Elejamie, Abtracnt, Kaigi, Lyonea, East Malaysia, and Enlil.