The Free Land of Rojava Free State is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.45 billion Kurds enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Erbil. The average income tax rate is 20.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Rojava Free Statean economy, worth 123 trillion Dinars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 85,209 Dinars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The hardest thing for a mining operation to dig through is government red tape, Rojava Free Statean actors literally work from cradle to grave, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life, and the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one. Crime is totally unknown. Rojava Free State's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rojava Free State lodged a message on the Ridgefield Regional Message Board.
- : Rojava Free State voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Darkesia".
- : Following new legislation in Rojava Free State, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- : Rojava Free State was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Rojava Free State was endorsed by The 2nd Empire of Tiskaiya.
- : Rojava Free State was endorsed by The Holy Superior of Holy Bolivar Empire.
- : Rojava Free State was endorsed by The Golden Liberty Hounds of DiRito-Opolis.
- : Rojava Free State voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Drug Abuse Amelioration Act".
- : Rojava Free State was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Rojava Free State's influence in Ridgefield rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".