|Animal||Black Marble Fox|
The Cities of Rogue 1880 is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Alpha Zarein with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.169 billion Rogues enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stardust. The average income tax rate is 63.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Rogue economy, worth 239 trillion Zarkins a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 75,672 Zarkins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Stone wrist watches that weigh 20lb are the latest trend, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, vacationers and business travelers are often warned that they may lose the right to vote if they spend too much time overseas, and authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Rogue 1880's national animal is the Black Marble Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rogue 1880 was endorsed by The Free Land of Libertarian Utopian Project.
- : Rogue 1880 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Rogue 1880, authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets.
- : Following new legislation in Rogue 1880, vacationers and business travelers are often warned that they may lose the right to vote if they spend too much time overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Rogue 1880, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Rogue 1880, stone wrist watches that weigh 20lb are the latest trend.
- : Following new legislation in Rogue 1880, a sledgehammer and a spray can are seen as the default tools of political debate.
- : Rogue 1880 endorsed The Can of SillyString.
- : Rogue 1880 endorsed The 5W1H of Lord Ravenclaw.
- : Rogue 1880 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
Endorsements Received: 114 » Sankami, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Yaorozu, Shadowrik, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Unimaginable Doom, Guslantis, Lionia, Holy Oranz, Selfgradatude, Sil Dorsett, Avalon, Xentherida, Novare Res, Ceretis, SillyString, Frances Francis the First of France, HMS Unicorn, Republic of Dixie, American MapleStory, Wineclaw, Siwale, Indereac Lanx, Apetopia, Kingdom of Space, Bharathvarsh, Enosville, Malta Comino Gozo, Lord Ravenclaw, Vazali, Omicron Persei V111, Southern Stroraia, Pallaith, Kwaj, General COE, Friently, Ainsworth, South Grand Mountain, Shin-Hachioji, Diodone, Anima Proxa, Forunte, McMasterdonia, Puczovska, Yukti, Sheppey, Prevaland, Herzliyya, and 64 others.Buckerino, Kelvaros Prime, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Yaris, Seven Hills, Cloydicia, Bayern-Straubing, The Akhara Islands, The Lancerian Empire, Aerilia, The Iron Lions, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Amerian States, Territorio di Nessuno, Beodarasc, Tredano, Che Sana Und, PlanetPunk, Pakistan 001, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Ice and Tinian, Phillywob, Corfad, Wodan, SchoolHouse Rock, Thenaca, Pria Xennes, Victoriaans Nederlands, Midds Conia, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, Malvad, NatsukiLand, Merconitonitopia, Astal Aavors, Eglise Sainte Eve, Alsatian Island, Illusia and Neverendia, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, The Mazur Empire, Ktyria, Morlanka, Canada GR, Atain, LaKronia, Pandessiand, Wesley Republic, Freienland, Albacria, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Zyvetskistaahn, Nueava Libertalia, Mordant99, Benolia, Ozstan, ThE eNd oF eE, Sallanas, Underground Techno, The Windmilluminati, Shibutani, Californian Redwood, and Libertarian Utopian Project.