|Leader||King Rogamark XXIII|
The Spiritus Delegate of Rogamark is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Rogamark XXIII with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, frequent executions, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-working population of 11.381 billion Rogamarkians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Holmgard. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 45.0%.
The very strong Rogamarkian economy, worth 771 trillion Silver Crowns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 67,762 Silver Crowns, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
Politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional, many are questioning King Rogamark XXIII wearing an Eckie-Ecola baseball cap during a keynote speech, people say chess victor King Rogamark XXIII can kill you with mind-bullets, and employees are told they can avoid traffic jams by starting work at 4 AM. Crime is a major problem. Rogamark's national animal is the Rogamarkian Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rogamark was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Rogamark, employees are told they can avoid traffic jams by starting work at 4 AM.
- : Following new legislation in Rogamark, people say chess victor King Rogamark XXIII can kill you with mind-bullets.
- : Following new legislation in Rogamark, many are questioning King Rogamark XXIII wearing an Eckie-Ecola baseball cap during a keynote speech.
- : Following new legislation in Rogamark, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional.
- : Rogamark voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Convention on International Oil Spills"".
- : Rogamark's influence in Spiritus rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Rogamark voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Greenhouse Gas Cap and Trade Program ".
- : Rogamark endorsed Boaziga.
- : Rogamark endorsed The Borderlands of Calculia.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Argarysk, Daziria, The Quiescent Platypus, Iceblade, Haremm, The Andromachean Entente, Punkington, Legendus, Alekseandrea, Cornicopia, Kaoss, Subhurbia, The Wuunion Alliance, Matrixulated, Kymp, Asurya, Urran, Northern Sunrise Islands, Nothke, Mjaumjau, The Free United Worlds, Aethyric Peoples, The Free Lands of Lothlorien, Reborpicdo, Mrglglglgland, Scoopty Whoop, The Salaxalans, Jamocha, Kautas, Ethaoland, Ryaxelon, Zemerniah, Lux Lumin, Yuugao, Dawnonia, Verendur, Parrona, Hofkiin, Potatia, and Troyden.