|Leader||King Rogamark XXIII|
The Spiritus Delegate of Rogamark is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Rogamark XXIII with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 12.143 billion Rogamarkians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Holmgard. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 44.7%.
The very strong Rogamarkian economy, worth 885 trillion Silver Crowns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 72,918 Silver Crowns, with the richest citizens earning 8.3 times as much as the poorest.
Sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations, tourist operators promise visitors tours of live burning shipwrecks and plane crash sites, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, and there is an abondance of ackawi and zartschmelzend in every Rogamarkian grocery store. Crime is a serious problem. Rogamark's national animal is the Rogamarkian Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rogamark was endorsed by The Free Land of Tiblica.
- : Rogamark voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Command Responsibility".
- : Rogamark was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Rogamark was endorsed by The Dominion of Auroralia.
- : Rogamark lodged a message on the Spiritus Regional Message Board.
- : Rogamark was endorsed by The Empire of Bonchow1.
- : Rogamark was endorsed by The Multinational Conglomerate of Ltin Corporation.
- : Rogamark voted against the World Assembly Resolution "defending the rights of sexual and gender minorities".
- : Rogamark was endorsed by The Grand Republic of The Alemanni.
- : Rogamark voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to self-defense".
Endorsements Received: 45 » Argarysk, Daziria, The Quiescent Platypus, Iceblade, Haremm, The Andromachean Entente, Punkington, Legendus, Alekseandrea, Cornicopia, Subhurbia, Matrixulated, Asurya, Urran, Nothke, Mjaumjau, The Free United Worlds, Aethyric Peoples, The Free Lands of Lothlorien, The Salaxalans, Jamocha, Ethaoland, Ryaxelon, Zemerniah, Lux Lumin, Yuugao, Dawnonia, Free Armed Peoples, Calculia, Phili Manuk, Fausia, Potatia, Tribal Bartie Friendliness, Kinivale, Barev, Feirmont, Corpotica, Theurgia, Dartle, Mehlbolle, Gaelic Waffle, The Alemanni, Ltin Corporation, Bonchow1, and Tiblica.