|Leader||King Rogamark XXIII|
The Chief Justice of Rogamark is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by King Rogamark XXIII with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed population of 15.15 billion Rogamarkians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Holmgard. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 55.5%.
The thriving Rogamarkian economy, worth a remarkable 1,176 trillion Silver Crowns a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 77,636 Silver Crowns, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
Posing for pictures is an integral part of military training, children asking questions about science are referred to relevant sections in religious texts, nobody ever questions the unquestioned rule that questions must always be asked, and earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss. Crime is a problem. Rogamark's national animal is the Rogamarkian Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rogamark, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Rogamark, nobody ever questions the unquestioned rule that questions must always be asked.
- : Following new legislation in Rogamark, children asking questions about science are referred to relevant sections in religious texts.
- : Following new legislation in Rogamark, posing for pictures is an integral part of military training.
- : Rogamark changed its national nation type to "Chief Justice".
- : Rogamark voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Rogamark was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Rogamark was endorsed by The Bottom-most Fry of Legendus.
- : Rogamark was endorsed by The Holy Potato Autocracy of Kialga.
- : Rogamark was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
Endorsements Received: 19 » The Quiescent Platypus, Haremm, Cornicopia, Subhurbia, Matrixulated, Urran, The Salaxalans, Jamocha, Lux Lumin, Dawnonia, Free Armed Peoples, Feirmont, The Alemanni, Daziria, Pulsroth, The Andromachean Entente, Kappata, Kialga, and Legendus.