|Leader||King Rogamark XXIII|
The Chief Executive of Rogamark is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by King Rogamark XXIII with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 10.795 billion Rogamarkians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Holmgard. The average income tax rate is 72.7%.
The powerhouse Rogamarkian economy, worth 898 trillion Silver Crowns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 83,231 Silver Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Social media sites go into shutdown for days at a time to censor user content, for just a few extra Silver Crowns Rogamarkians can get new driving records with their new cars, the right school tie opens more doors than the right qualification, and nuclear physics is the most popular course at university. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rogamark's national animal is the Rogamarkian Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rogamark's influence in Spiritus rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Rogamark relocated from Lazarus to Spiritus.
- : Rogamark was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Rogamark ceased to exist in Spiritus.
- : Rogamark was endorsed by The Simulnation of Matrixulated.
- : Rogamark's influence in Spiritus rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Rogamark was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Jobber.
- : Rogamark was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Unisir.
- : Following new legislation in Rogamark, nuclear physics is the most popular course at university.
- : Following new legislation in Rogamark, the right school tie opens more doors than the right qualification.