|Leader||King Rogamark XXIII|
The Chief Executive of Rogamark is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by King Rogamark XXIII with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The quiet, industrious population of 10.104 billion Rogamarkians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Holmgard. The average income tax rate is 72.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Rogamarkian economy, worth 822 trillion Silver Crowns a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 81,394 Silver Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Every spring railroad foundations erode to reveal human remains, a third of Rogamarkians are e-certified CEOs, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Rogamarkians, and government officials go door-to-door educating about the dangers of pseudoscience. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rogamark's national animal is the Rogamarkian Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rogamark was endorsed by The United Federation of Subhurbia.
- : Rogamark was endorsed by The UղOгtҺodox CҺuгcҺ of The Jedi-Zombi Jezus.
- : Rogamark was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Rogamark was endorsed by The Empire of LaDannia.
- : Rogamark's influence in Spiritus rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Rogamark was endorsed by The Republic of Tazavania.
- : Rogamark was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Rogamark, government officials go door-to-door educating about the dangers of pseudoscience.
- : Following new legislation in Rogamark, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Rogamarkians.
- : Following new legislation in Rogamark, a third of Rogamarkians are e-certified CEOs.