|Leader||King Rogamark XXIII|
The Spiritus Delegate of Rogamark is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by King Rogamark XXIII with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate population of 11.057 billion Rogamarkians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Holmgard. The average income tax rate is 70.9%.
The all-consuming Rogamarkian economy, worth 967 trillion Silver Crowns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 87,546 Silver Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Sales of fishnet stockings have reached a record high, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames, the nation's weary schoolchildren excel at sport but must count scores on their fingers, and drugs containing the compound "oleum de serpens" are being sold to cancer patients. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rogamark's national animal is the Rogamarkian Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rogamark was endorsed by The Free Land of Ryaxelon.
- : Rogamark was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Fluffiania.
- : Following new legislation in Rogamark, drugs containing the compound "oleum de serpens" are being sold to cancer patients.
- : Following new legislation in Rogamark, the nation's weary schoolchildren excel at sport but must count scores on their fingers.
- : Following new legislation in Rogamark, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames.
- : Following new legislation in Rogamark, sales of fishnet stockings have reached a record high.
- : Rogamark was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Rogamark was endorsed by The Democratic States of Ethaoland.
- : Rogamark dismissed Rogamark as Incoming Delegate of Spiritus.
- : Rogamark changed its national nation type to "Spiritus Delegate".
Endorsements Received: 34 » Argarysk, Daziria, The Quiescent Platypus, Iceblade, Haremm, The Andromachean Entente, Punkington, Legendus, Alekseandrea, Taneuma, Cornicopia, Kaoss, Subhurbia, The Wuunion Alliance, Matrixulated, Kymp, Asurya, Urran, Northern Sunrise Islands, Nothke, Mjaumjau, The Free United Worlds, The Scotland States, Aethyric Peoples, The Free Lands of Lothlorien, Reborpicdo, Mrglglglgland, Scoopty Whoop, The Salaxalans, Jamocha, Kautas, Ethaoland, Fluffiania, and Ryaxelon.