The Sergal free land of Rog Mily is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, smutty television, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 677 million Rog Milyjins are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Soah Nimkz. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 54.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Rog Milyjin economy, worth 93.2 trillion kaydans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 137,667 kaydans, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 598,049 per year while the poor average 20,090, a ratio of 29.8 to 1.
Both criminals and civilians are DOA, priceless Maxtopian artwork can often be found in executive bathrooms, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home, and fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rog Mily's national animal is the Sergal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rog Mily, fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits.
- : Following new legislation in Rog Mily, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
- : Following new legislation in Rog Mily, priceless Maxtopian artwork can often be found in executive bathrooms.
- : Following new legislation in Rog Mily, both criminals and civilians are DOA.
- : Following new legislation in Rog Mily, it is illegal to brush crumbs off your clothing outdoors.
- : Rog Mily voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : Rog Mily was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Rog Mily, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid.
- : Rog Mily altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Rog Mily, on-call doctors who check their pagers during movies are banned from cinemas for life.
Endorsements Received: 102 » Macrasetia, Grimmywelsh, Boroii, Free Land of Rebellium, Demeters Children, Kharaa, Vivolkha, Markanite, The Galactic American Imperium, Kaprein, Nastathania, Mikasuke, Republic of Nuukslat, The United Regions of Ekriba, Counties of Cracow, United Oria, Jabres, Krystalveil, Attoree, Xanthorrhoea, Solsevara, Faradova, Inhwan, Kyrizstanislav, Old Atlantica, Zeklandia, Phello, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, The Unidet Of Life, Namakan, Better Indonesia, Saint Nations, Katitania, Blogotopia, Vicim, Generic Country Name That Is Available, AliEN A, Nanase Army, Holma, Grungerock, Maalemzya, Greater Theowherveld, The Snake Brotherhood, Treeford, Anollasia, Republic of Libriano, Haivon, Geonomia, Second Peenadian, Tausend Seen, and 52 others.Evertopia, Selu-Ahare, Tzo, Ursabeknikov, North Southumberland, Creeptopia, Jaegerpondonia, Reich do Brasil, Seantonia, Fractethyst, Seranis, City of Saint Nicolas, Neu Trino, Caribbia, Ironica Butterfly, Colonel Terrosit, Gewisse, Kaltovar, DetroitSmash, Alski, Ishkabibber, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Liberdon, Coldian, Telseria, Malayn, Luzfria, Panbenzekar, Ear Exploder 9000, Puffandria, Nuremburgia, The African Emirates, Dustwind, Chip Skylark, Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen, Kanycta, Danyl, Zeganas, Airday, Iontan, QuazaFire, Slaytania, Samonaemia, Ilfarasia, VuVuVaz, Strigberg, Venmere, Dolorado, Vayshnoriya Islands, Clialaad, United Kolance, and Syedians.