|Leader||King Ivan I Davarius Avarești|
The Utopian Kingdom of the Union of Roendavar is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by King Ivan I Davarius Avarești with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cheerful population of 7.168 billion Roendavarians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dociara City. The average income tax rate is 98.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Roendavarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,551 trillion Roendavarian Areus a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 216,438 Roendavarian Areus, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping, business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event, and the government has an entire department dedicated to staring at microscopes and writing down letters. Crime is totally unknown. Roendavar's national animal is the Great Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Protacism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Roendavar was endorsed by The Corporate Confederacy of Alteran Republics.
- : Roendavar voted for The Blue Islands of Corindia in Round 1 of the election.
- : Roendavar was endorsed by The Republic of San Montagna.
- : Roendavar was endorsed by The United Royal States of Khoreshis.
- : Following new legislation in Roendavar, the government has an entire department dedicated to staring at microscopes and writing down letters.
- : Following new legislation in Roendavar, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event.
- : Following new legislation in Roendavar, business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions.
- : Roendavar lodged a message on the The Western Isles Regional Message Board.
- : Roendavar was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Craiglang.
- : Roendavar was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Governments.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Ostehaar, Vancouvia, Xrevaro, San Jimenez, Verdon, Athara Magarat, Dothrakia, Domanania, Razzgriz, Cosie, Almorea, Belle Ilse en Terre, Cefalopotxi, Dragao do Mar, Chasia, Nhoor, Craiglang, Khoreshis, San Montagna, and Alteran Republics.