The Republic of Rodekyia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Dimitri Genovekyia with a fair hand, and notable for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.207 billion Rodekyians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Asmarykia. The average income tax rate is 63.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Rodekyian economy, worth 78.5 trillion Veraks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 65,027 Veraks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Motorists' locations are constantly tracked by intelligence and law enforcement agencies, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Rodekyian language, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return, and citizens have to dodge their neighbors' drones while getting the morning paper. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rodekyia's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rodekyia, citizens have to dodge their neighbors' drones while getting the morning paper.
- : Following new legislation in Rodekyia, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return.
- : Following new legislation in Rodekyia, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Rodekyian language.
- : Following new legislation in Rodekyia, motorists' locations are constantly tracked by intelligence and law enforcement agencies.
- : Rodekyia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Rodekyia, the new Liquor Legitimacy Office is besieged with applications from people who have experience in "statistical sampling methods".
- : Following new legislation in Rodekyia, genetic researchers have taken to conducting illegal experiments in secret lairs.
- : Rodekyia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The conservative christians".
- : Rodekyia was endorsed by The Enlightened State of Sundred.
- : Rodekyia was endorsed by The Stunning Superiority of Sosash.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Shin-Hachioji, Siwale, Forunte, Aerilia, PlanetPunk, Unimaginable Doom, Wodan, Buckerino, Great Bights Mum, Corfad, Universal State Formula, Yaorozu, Notyoutopia, Tharissus, Territorio di Nessuno, Pallaith, Midds Conia, Diodone, Republic of Dixie, Selfgradatude, Ainsworth, Bayern-Straubing, Wineclaw, Holy Oranz, Kelvaros Prime, Victoriaans Nederlands, Thenaca, Camarthen, Sunto, Sheppey, Apetopia, Agrauron, Kingdom of Space, Cloydicia, Kwaj, Mzeusia, Gladio II, Friently, General COE, SillyString, McMasterdonia, Malvad, NatsukiLand, Merconitonitopia, HMS Unicorn, Xentherida, Pakistan 001, Sil Dorsett, American MapleStory, Cadla, and 53 others.Shadowrik, Prevaland, Eglise Sainte Eve, Illusia and Neverendia, Moubarakistan, Frances Francis the First of France, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, The Mazur Empire, Puczovska, Morlanka, Alsatian Island, Atain, Wesley Republic, Omicron Persei V111, Nueava Libertalia, Freienland, Benolia, Mordant99, Albacria, Ozstan, ThE eNd oF eE, Guslantis, Yukti, Malta Comino Gozo, Underground Techno, Q w e r t y, The Windmilluminati, Shibutani, AGoodPlace, Californian Redwood, THX1138, Former English Colony, Takumisan, Koda-Land, Kylesburgh, Killbear, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, The Pantheons, Pizza Squared, Highton Islands, Avgrunden, The Gamer Party, Tredano, Eravonia, Whereisthatistan, Racoda, Sacrento, Sanjurika, Malphe, The Mace Kingdom, Zeternia, Sosash, and Sundred.