The Most Serene Republic of Rocra Solast is a huge, genial nation, notable for its rum-swilling pirates, digital currency, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 557 million Rocra Solastians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Göttetten. The average income tax rate is 67.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Rocra Solastian economy, worth 57.5 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 103,173 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Late night talk show hosts are having a field day over Leader's questionably sane new coalition partners, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines, Leader is spearheading a new fashion trend of wearing swimming goggles and medieval armour, and every workday begins with group therapy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rocra Solast's national animal is the owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rocra Solast, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Rocra Solast, Leader is spearheading a new fashion trend of wearing swimming goggles and medieval armour.
- : Following new legislation in Rocra Solast, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines.
- : Following new legislation in Rocra Solast, late night talk show hosts are having a field day over Leader's questionably sane new coalition partners.
- : Rocra Solast was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured and Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Rocra Solast, referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population.
- : Following new legislation in Rocra Solast, schoolchildren learn an R-rated version of "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes".
- : Following new legislation in Rocra Solast, visiting dignitaries make excuses to leave functions early and head to the nearest pub.
- : Following new legislation in Rocra Solast, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Rocra Solast was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Alunya, Shin-Hachioji, Sinelona, El Fiji Grande, The Rhein States, Runeda, Loutsland, Yaorozu, Territorio di Nessuno, Great Bights Mum, Sundred, Xzavia-Hjar, Koda-Land, Dar es Saalam, Kwaj, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Test for a new hope, Newpromisedland, Arkenistan, Notyoutopia, Shibutani, Zumlandia, Bearical, Sockmanland, Valhalla123, Daiz, Sil Dorsett, Corfad, Pallaith, Guer Aike, Ethnon, Dramanian, Omnistria, New Bremerton, Spartoptia, Holy Oranz, Federation Terra Australis, Trillius, Dreadton, Sunto, The Tampa Bay Rays, 1 very fast endotarter, Selfgradatude, PlanetPunk, Orado, North Bratislava, Sheldanada, Siwale, Wineclaw, Elder Realms, and 42 others.Makersaulache, Kasazzastan, New Octicarg, Duerrlewang, Grimandia, Cuyan, Quebekistand, Jasminlandia, McMasterdonia, Torakuen, Shadowrik, General COE, Steampunk Ariel, Frie Annium, Glurponia, Frances Francis the First of France, Orven, Guslantis, The Stratosphere Islands, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Black Templares, Aratani, Great Robertia, Ponantine, Maott, Racoda, Nakayo, Pasargad, Wisconsota, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Gnomewatchers, Amauri, Kaschovia, Moubarakistan, The Pantheons, Altamonte, Darcania, Gorundu, Xentherida, Nothru Lerple, Angshire, and Miruma.