The Divine Land and Galaxy of ROC Union is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, compulsory military service, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.863 billion Huarens hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shangyu. The average income tax rate is 83.5%.
The frighteningly efficient ROC Huaren economy, worth 710 trillion Yuan a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 183,985 Yuan, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters, politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back, sniffer dogs check train passengers for body odour, and rich people sell their mansions to pay for endless rows of mobile homes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. ROC Union's national animal is the Qinchuan Cattle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Three Teachings.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ROC Union was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : ROC Union voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : Following new legislation in ROC Union, rich people sell their mansions to pay for endless rows of mobile homes.
- : Following new legislation in ROC Union, sniffer dogs check train passengers for body odour.
- : Following new legislation in ROC Union, politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back.
- : Following new legislation in ROC Union, business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters.
- : ROC Union was endorsed by The Green Nude Eel of Bigstickistan.
- : ROC Union was endorsed by The Federation of Jakubin.
- : ROC Union was endorsed by The Holy Roller of Recuecn.
- : ROC Union was endorsed by The Haunted Scratching Post of Meow-meow-mia.
Endorsements Received: 61 » The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Kittenlicious, New Belia, Shaktirajya, The 9 Stars, Barcocoland, Ioways, Archonina, Avadon, Mathematania, Liberillia, Nevafornia, Sindria, Win Mints, The United Republic of Westend, Tropical Isles, Psikuta, Pandaland II, Fujai, Triestine, Allwarts, Gryphonian Alliance, Arkadia Universalis, DiscGolfLand, Champaign, The Free States of Gotham, Torkvale, Cazia Minor, The Undivided, Wickedly evil people, Shaqolandia, Divina Patriae, Dalimbar, Denieria, The Anti-Social Socialists, Kingdom of Anderson, Kyeongsang, Keerim Foundation, Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, Cro Magnon, The Union of American Territories, Grandi Fiori, Toberkuibac, Doggerstan, Kisovec, Zamoland, North Sylar, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, and 11 others.Orcatortugs, Yungtopia, Oometz, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Giovanniland, Varanius, Meow-meow-mia, Recuecn, Jakubin, and Bigstickistan.