The Republic of Robscistan is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its frequent executions, public floggings, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 520 million Robscistanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Robia. The average income tax rate is 66.4%.
The Robscistanian economy, worth 24.3 trillion People's currencies a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 46,761 People's currencies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens must have a license to operate a computer, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall, warfare increasingly resembles a video game, and planes can be grounded for months simply because an inspector "didn't like the color". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Robscistan's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Robscistan was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Midds Conia.
- : Robscistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Language Act".
- : Following new legislation in Robscistan, planes can be grounded for months simply because an inspector "didn't like the color".
- : Following new legislation in Robscistan, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- : Following new legislation in Robscistan, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
- : Following new legislation in Robscistan, citizens must have a license to operate a computer.
- : Following new legislation in Robscistan, stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence.
- : Robscistan endorsed The Kingdom of Allabanna.
- : Robscistan endorsed The Kingdom of Alistira.
- : Robscistan endorsed The Kingdom of Alectus Xavion.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Lavanania, Bharathvarsh, Kaschovia, Coemgen, Diodone, South Grand Mountain, Kingdom of Space, Shadowrik, Pallaith, Notyoutopia, Friently, Anima Proxa, Forunte, American MapleStory, Holy Oranz, McMasterdonia, Sunto, Siwale, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, Prevaland, HMS Unicorn, Selfgradatude, Zemnaya Svoboda, New Lakemba, Alice Gardens, Sheppey, Kwaj, Aenglaland, Yukti, AdyLand, Beowulfe, The Utopian Movement, Sankami, Buckerino, Kelvaros Prime, Ausmercia, Reannia, Articune, Yaris, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Republic of Dixie, Clintonburge, Seven Hills, Cloydicia, Sil Dorsett, Lord Ravenclaw, and 46 others.The Iron Lions, Sailence, The Lancerian Empire, Aerilia, Bayern-Straubing, Moubarakistan, The Akhara Islands, Universal State Formula, Zandir Antari, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Amerian States, Stareogratia, General COE, Sanjurika, Maestros haven, Xentherida, Territorio di Nessuno, Coppicia, Vogonlandia, Beodarasc, Tredano, Che Sana Und, PlanetPunk, Pakistan 001, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Cuyan, Lionia, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Phillywob, Corfad, Slaughterhouse Nine, Wodan, Fawkenia, Gellandia, Thenaca, Rockym, Wineclaw, WE Empire, Ainsworth, Felhaven, Yukkira, Deropia, Pria Xennes, Victoriaans Nederlands, Morrn, and Midds Conia.