The Holy Principality of Robloxica is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Taro Yamada with an iron fist, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, avant-garde cinema, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 11.58 billion Robloxicans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Roblox City. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Robloxican economy, worth a remarkable 4,052 trillion Robuxes a year, is quite specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an amazing 349,955 Robuxes, with the richest citizens earning 6.7 times as much as the poorest.
Environmental officials dismiss uncontrolled wildfires burning down major cities as nature taking its course, anti-environmentalist protesters are gunned down without mercy, divorce lawyers are found begging on the streets, and genetic research has been halted. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Robloxica's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Violetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Robloxica voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Anarchestan".
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, genetic research has been halted.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, divorce lawyers are found begging on the streets.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, anti-environmentalist protesters are gunned down without mercy.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, environmental officials dismiss uncontrolled wildfires burning down major cities as nature taking its course.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, basket-weaving is the nation's latest fad.
- : Robloxica was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, rare art has become a significant factor in negotiating all foreign trade agreements.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, travellers are often forcibly evicted by torch-bearing mobs.
- : Following new legislation in Robloxica, people take government jobs for the frequent flier miles.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Tzo, Solleana, Earth Federation, Rex Republic, Matterland, Wolfhunters, Kelvinski, Mystiquelle, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Spncrgmn, FreeGunsForAll, Zyrcrestia, Blogotopia, Germanahii, The Republic of lkxciv, Slaytania, The Tasmanian Islands, Perzische Keizer, Aedue, Better Indonesia, Siuts, Seantonia, Wailfolk, The United Dog Days Providence, Wysrod, Kokkinostan, Zeganas, Atlanta Island, Spiritbw, Anollasia, Grimlandia, Viadora, Elsewhereland, Phrados, The Soylent Green Party, Boltor, Soldaten des Hippokrates, Kebecois, Venkorata, Castica, Europe Inc, The State of Walrus Devotion, DunNaGall, Tabbertonia, Osea Island, Crustacion, Psycianiand Supritla, Kondraki, United Socialists of the Highest Power, Flezzola, and 2 others.NorthernMassachusetts, and Craven States.