The Armed Republic of Robespierrist Regiment III is a very large, efficient nation, renowned for its burgeoning Gallic Rooster population. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 188 million Robespierrist Regiment IIIians enjoy frequent elections, which are uniformly corrupted by big-spending corporations buying politicians who best suit their interests.
The tiny, moralistic, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.3%.
The very strong Robespierrist Regiment IIIian economy, worth 11.7 trillion Assignats a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 62,105 Assignats, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 189,720 per year while the poor average 15,758, a ratio of 12.0 to 1.
Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Robespierrist Regiment III's national animal is the Gallic Rooster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Robespierrist Regiment III's influence in EQDverse rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Robespierrist Regiment III resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Robespierrist Regiment III appointed Robespierrist Regiment III as NPA with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in EQDverse.
- : Robespierrist Regiment III became WA Delegate of EQDverse.
- : Robespierrist Regiment III's influence in EQDverse rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Robespierrist Regiment III relocated from Birb to EQDverse.
- : Robespierrist Regiment III was endorsed by The Protectorate of 6th Regiment of Foot.
- : Robespierrist Regiment III was endorsed by The Republic of A Zazy Puppet 19.
- : Robespierrist Regiment III was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Dynomo Mk7.
- : Robespierrist Regiment III was admitted to the World Assembly.