The Eye of Roavin is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Jonathan Relean with a fair hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.026 billion Roavinians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Namartis. The average income tax rate is 77.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Roavinian economy, worth 528 trillion Johtirs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 87,777 Johtirs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Grocery stores can be audibly identified by the giggling emerging from them, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list, politicians accost strangers in the street to ask their problems, and money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Roavin's national animal is the Left-Handed Chicken, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Roavin resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Roavin was endorsed by The Endorse Erinor of Beepee.
- : Roavin was endorsed by The -Endorse Erinor- AI Fangirl of 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121.
- : Roavin was endorsed by The Allied States of USNE2018.
- : Roavin was endorsed by The Greater Nationalist State of Hanguk-Nippon.
- : Roavin was endorsed by The Swiftly Tilting Land of Tsunamy.
- : Roavin was endorsed by The Perfect Restfulness of Quiescent.
- : Roavin was endorsed by The Election Commissioner of Pencil Sharpeners 2.
- : Roavin was endorsed by The One-Winged Delegate-Elect of Erinor.
- : Roavin endorsed The Federated Islands of Sandaoguo.