The Nomadic Peoples of River Wuu Tam is a colossal, safe nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, compulsory military service, and complete lack of prisons. The democratic, devout population of 7.842 billion River Wuu Tamians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 28.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped River Wuu Tamian economy, worth 355 trillion Wuus a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 45,313 Wuus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. River Wuu Tam's national animal is the Firefly.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : River Wuu Tam's influence in Cynosure fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : River Wuu Tam's influence in Cynosure rose from "Minnow" to "Contender".
- : River Wuu Tam altered its national flag.
- : River Wuu Tam relocated from Osiris to Cynosure.
- : River Wuu Tam was refounded in Osiris.
- : River Wuu Tam ceased to exist in Cynosure.
- : River Wuu Tam's influence in Cynosure rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : River Wuu Tam's influence in Cynosure rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : River Wuu Tam was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : River Wuu Tam was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.