The Republic of Risastorstein is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Ida Andresen with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, soft-spoken computers, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.292 billion Risastormen are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Reval. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Risastorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,495 trillion kroner a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 205,080 kroner, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings, board shorts have replaced board rooms, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies, and older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road. Crime is totally unknown. Risastorstein's national animal is the Yeti, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Risastorstein was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Risastorstein voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Land Management".
- : Risastorstein was endorsed by The Empire of Detzscren Blummv.
- : Risastorstein lodged a message on the Imperial Senate Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Risastorstein, older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road.
- : Following new legislation in Risastorstein, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies.
- : Following new legislation in Risastorstein, board shorts have replaced board rooms.
- : Following new legislation in Risastorstein, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
- : Following new legislation in Risastorstein, the children of Risastorstein are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence.
- : Following new legislation in Risastorstein, busy commuters no longer hear the cries of "I want some more!" on the nation's streets.
Endorsements Received: 46 » Dependants, Josephtan, Bietzopolis, Runegeist, Gorzi, Obliquity, Tyranogorgon, Violet Hedgehog, The Evile Empire, Calponia, Laurennia, Ravennog, Communaccord, Gliesetonia, Angea, Ormantum, Kingdom of Montana, Federated anarchic communes, Reatilber Soclistice, Vidor, Adomiana, Laureland, Salanernterthwazva, The Federation of Soviet, Nashanalist Zane, The Darklighters, Geektopia, Big Boys Woolies, Pac Viridion, Banana Man154, HAVENLY MARK, Asterdel, Astaine, Prometheum, Caerek, The United States of Columbia, Barlonatar, Solral, Zimpire, Opek, Dimokratikos Enclave, Mjopolis, North Ursania, Cheesecakeastan, Vilouki, and Detzscren Blummv.