|Leader||Empresses Faroguru and Nyrgraoru|
The Golden Empire of Rikuchar is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Empresses Faroguru and Nyrgraoru with an even hand, and remarkable for its soft-spoken computers, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful population of 7.384 billion Rikutsarenkog are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tiselux. The average income tax rate is 96.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Rikutsaren economy, worth a remarkable 1,027 trillion Kazelas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 139,194 Kazelas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels, cities are engulfed by smog, voting is compulsory, and the nation grinds to a halt on the anniversary of every marginally noteworthy event. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rikuchar's national animal is the Kazeotsyseu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rikuchar, the nation grinds to a halt on the anniversary of every marginally noteworthy event.
- : Rikuchar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Rikuchar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Atlantic".
- : Rikuchar changed its national capital to "Tiselux" and its motto to "Baok sam tseta dʒynseas, samge, ou raef.".
- : Following new legislation in Rikuchar, voting is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Rikuchar, cities are engulfed by smog.
- : Following new legislation in Rikuchar, the government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels.
- : Following new legislation in Rikuchar, populations of two-headed Kazeotsyseus have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites.
- : Following new legislation in Rikuchar, the government pours millions of Kazelas into rehabilitation programs annually.
- : Rikuchar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "The Amelioration of Maritime Conditions".