|Leader||Emperor Caltrus Balsaster|
|Faith||Cult of the bonfire|
The Grand empire of Riktur is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Caltrus Balsaster with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory military service, infamous sell-swords, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.655 billion Rikturians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Terrichmar. The average income tax rate is 66.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Rikturian economy, worth 131 trillion Marincies a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 79,401 Marincies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves, Riktur successfully hosted the Sceniverse Olympics, there is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality, and whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Riktur's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Cult of the bonfire.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Riktur, whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company.
- : Following new legislation in Riktur, there is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality.
- : Following new legislation in Riktur, Riktur successfully hosted the Sceniverse Olympics.
- : Riktur changed its national motto to "Blood and order!".
- : Riktur changed its national capital to "Terrichmar".
- : Riktur voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Riktur voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Riktur voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Riktur voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Riktur changed its national motto to "For lord and country!".