The Republic of Rievr is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 268 million Rievrians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, with Healthcare, Welfare, and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 8.3%.
The very strong Rievrian economy, worth 11.4 trillion rubles a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Retail. Average income is 42,456 rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Rievr's national animal is the emu, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rievr's influence in Entropy fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
- : Rievr's influence in Entropy fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- : Rievr resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Rievr's influence in Entropy fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- : Rievr was endorsed by The Kingdom of Bartoleo.
- : Rievr was endorsed by The Grand Commonwealth of Black Spears.
- : Rievr's influence in Entropy fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : Rievr was endorsed by The Paranoid Hallucinations of Geminga.
- : Rievr was endorsed by The Republic of Dill.
- : Rievr withdrew its endorsement from The Republic of Dill.