The Startling Empire of Riemstagrad is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Farao Rambert IV with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, flagrant waste-dumping, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 31.512 billion Riems live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Riemstagradgrad. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Riem economy, worth a remarkable 3,363 trillion dinars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 106,740 dinars, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 408,054 per year while the poor average 19,294, a ratio of 21.1 to 1.
Directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Riemstagradgrad as a backdrop, future leaders of Riemstagrad regularly dismiss pressing political issues when available options don't conform to their worldview, the nation's interest in space is at an all-time high while interest in saving the planet is at an all-time low, and it is a silent spring in Riemstagrad. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, probably because of the absence of a police force. Riemstagrad's national animal is the agapornis, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Heavy Metal.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Riemstagrad was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Riemstagrad, it is a silent spring in Riemstagrad.
- : Riemstagrad was endorsed by The Republic of Wes Kinglyche.
- : Riemstagrad lodged a message on the Belgium Regional Message Board.
- : Riemstagrad was endorsed by The Kingdom of Druron.
- : Riemstagrad endorsed The United States of Ferdinand van Olmen.
- : Riemstagrad withdrew its endorsement from The United States of Ferdinand van Olmen.
- : Riemstagrad banned The Dictatorship of The Disciples of Kek from Belgium.
- : Riemstagrad banned The Empire of Koplal from Belgium.
- : Riemstagrad was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Okstov Yeltsini.