The United States of Richtofin is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its pith helmet sales, compulsory military service, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 466 million Richtofinians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. The average income tax rate is 26.2%.
The all-consuming Richtofinian economy, worth 40.9 trillion Points a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is 87,806 Points, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Insanely good theatre productions face government censorship, homes have been banned from having any more than one wheel, old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime, and glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Richtofin's national animal is the Zombie, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Richtofin was endorsed by The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Following new legislation in Richtofin, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
- : Following new legislation in Richtofin, old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime.
- : Richtofin was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Richtofin was endorsed by The Republic of Elder Realms.
- : Richtofin was endorsed by The People's Republic of Rynion.
- : Richtofin was endorsed by The Kingdom of Test for a new hope.
- : Following new legislation in Richtofin, homes have been banned from having any more than one wheel.
- : Following new legislation in Richtofin, insanely good theatre productions face government censorship.
- : Following new legislation in Richtofin, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
Endorsements Received: 101 » Alunya, Racoda, Sundred, Territorio di Nessuno, Shibutani, Acrabinnia, Shin-Hachioji, The Rhein States, Sinelona, Omnistria, El Fiji Grande, PlanetPunk, Great Bights Mum, Corfad, Napnomadia, Sunto, Dar es Saalam, North Bratislava, Egalico, Dreadton, Kwaj, Maott, Koda-Land, Notyoutopia, Guslantis, Uganda Knuckles UK, Frances Francis the First of France, Yaorozu, The United States of Romania, The Iron Lions, Ibiscaton, Tappan Hills, New Bremerton, Black Templares, Guer Aike, Sheldanada, Shadowrik, Bayern-Straubing, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Novare Res, Q w e r t y, Buckerino, Saturns Edge, Niradans, THX1138, Kasazzastan, Holy Oranz, Siwale, Pallaith, Ninjak30, and 51 others.SillyString, Wineclaw, Sil Dorsett, Peldorn, Ethnon, Jasminlandia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Solmetria, Federation Terra Australis, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, New Pruessen, Spartoptia, United Draconia, Selfgradatude, Kirostan, VarDrade, Pasargad, Steraz, Trillius, Joodey, Torakuen, Misuvelia, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Unimaginable Doom, General COE, Unsophisticate, Ejhsa, The Notorious Mad Jack, Liberum Mundi, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, Newpromisedland, 1 very fast endotarter, Sanjurika, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Haor Chall, Noahs Second Country, Castle Federation, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, Rynion, Elder Realms, and The Black Cathedral.