The Stratocracy of Ribanzi is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Commander with an even hand, and notable for its state-planned economy, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 7.672 billion Ribans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moonlight. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Riban economy, worth a remarkable 1,986 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 258,934 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Petitioners are increasingly resorting to climbing through Commander's window to draw attention to their issues, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment, and the nationalistic national anthem inspires citizens to literally spit at foreigners. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ribanzi's national animal is the commando, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bushido.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, the nationalistic national anthem inspires citizens to literally spit at foreigners.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, petitioners are increasingly resorting to climbing through Commander's window to draw attention to their issues.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, disposable antiseptic wipes are considered a social necessity.
- : Ribanzi endorsed The Free Land of Kalaratri.
- : Ribanzi endorsed The Democratic States of Nordic Eurasia.
- : Ribanzi endorsed The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, children spend all morning taking out a comma and all afternoon putting it back in again.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, an increasingly villainous series of sports coaches are demanding the national mascot's true identity.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Todd McCloud, Pakitsk, Mays Austrian Nation, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, H-Zhena, East Malaysia, Brotherland, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Tretrid, Ridann, Goodnamesarerare, Republic of Berzerkistan, Greater New Cassandra, BuciLand, Rainbow Vests, Santa Dystopia, Dragons Blood, Wisdoms and Knowledges, Imperial Akatsuki, New Leganes, Gunov, Tawuse, Coruh, Oofery, Sunsistan, Freedom Fascists, Asendavia, Acronis, Wallenburg, Kaigi, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Debluu, Axdel, Lanwa, From New World, Cacnesia, Elejamie, Republic of New India, Vogar, Arunika, Distro-Spartica, BearStackof2015, Under Upper Antartica, Lorrana, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, and 17 others.Argentianworkslasia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Espeon LD, Enlil, Dravida India, Jove Mahmo, Federated States of Zootron, Cellar Doors, Pekweng, Rhealaliit, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Blobon, Kalaratri, Nordic Eurasia, and Eagle Crest.