The Democratic Socialist States of Rhyveth is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Cave Johnson with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.29 billion Rhyvethians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aephistead. The average income tax rate is 99.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Rhyvethian economy, worth a remarkable 2,206 trillion Rhyvethian Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 195,411 Rhyvethian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The slowest students feel vaguely targeted by their Mendelian Inheritance coursework, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, strip mining of rare earth metals is up while back problems are down, and hundreds of sailors ride the good ship Cave Johnson day after day. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rhyveth's national animal is the Turret, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rhyveth was endorsed by The Chipmunk Caliphate of Crowheim.
- : Rhyveth voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Northern Borland".
- : Rhyveth voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Death Penalty Ban"".
- : Rhyveth endorsed The Fabled Archer of Chimes.
- : Following new legislation in Rhyveth, hundreds of sailors ride the good ship Cave Johnson day after day.
- : Following new legislation in Rhyveth, strip mining of rare earth metals is up while back problems are down.
- : Following new legislation in Rhyveth, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Rhyveth, the slowest students feel vaguely targeted by their Mendelian Inheritance coursework.
- : Following new legislation in Rhyveth, war vets look after war animals.
- : Rhyveth was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Aqueira, Andromeda Islands, Yoshiterra, Emeseses, Panormia, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Florin, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Fragmented Spero, Nation of Urie, Zerentopia, Ulslur, Of Altonianic Islands, Farrakhan, Parx, Visionary Union, Makdon, TorNaGul, Chimes, Minskiev, and Toerana.