|Leader||Chancellor Heinz von Rabenhaus|
The Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Chancellor Heinz von Rabenhaus with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.819 billion Rhunnlandians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rhunnich. The average income tax rate is 80.4%.
The powerhouse Rhunnlandian economy, worth 371 trillion Rhunnmarks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 97,176 Rhunnmarks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
More than one company makes the board game Monopoly, the art of conversation has been rediscovered, birth rates have hit an all-time low, and the internet has been placed under government control. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rhunnland's national animal is the Black Eage, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Lutheranism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rhunnland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Rhunnland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Rhunnland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Rhunnland's influence in Congress of Dukensplatt rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Rhunnland relocated from Confederation of dukensplatt to Congress of Dukensplatt.
- : Rhunnland founded the region Congress of Dukensplatt.
- : Rhunnland relocated from Balder to Confederation of dukensplatt.
- : Rhunnland founded the region Confederation of dukensplatt.
- : Rhunnland's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Rhunnland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.