|Leader||prytanis Boutros Georgiou|
|Animal||Rhaynan Desert Eagle|
The Inoménes Eparchíes of Rhayna is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by prytanis Boutros Georgiou with a fair hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, otherworldly petting zoo, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.673 billion Rhaynans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pzárya. The average income tax rate is 84.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rhaynan economy, worth 616 trillion sigmas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 167,827 sigmas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock", towns are often run by puppets, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, and tabloids publicly shun nurses for not calling home on the weekends. Crime is totally unknown. Rhayna's national animal is the Rhaynan Desert Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rhayna was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Rhayna was endorsed by The Used to Be of Emodea.
- : Rhayna was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of BEEstreetz.
- : Rhayna was endorsed by The Kingdom of Stoinia.
- : Following new legislation in Rhayna, tabloids publicly shun nurses for not calling home on the weekends.
- : Following new legislation in Rhayna, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks.
- : Rhayna was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Rhayna, towns are often run by puppets.
- : Following new legislation in Rhayna, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
- : Following new legislation in Rhayna, Prytanis Boutros Georgiou is strangely popular with male politicians' wives.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Wehraboos, Tepertopia, Volaworand, Amerion, Aidenfieeld, Corgitopiaa, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tsunamy, Treir, Unojo, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Farengeto, Bawkie, PenguinPies, Nowa Europa, Auphelia, Andinla, Holota, Rebel-topia, Beepee, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, New Qafedemar, Westenhald, Sedunn, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Noimosini, Kaleidescooptopia, Freedoom, Beblahbleblo, Kiani, Danily, Anatasha, Herbert Island, Drystar, West Pastafaria, Saciu, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Skaladoria, Yaravia, Kringalia, Drew Durrnil, The naked people, Darakin, Hanguk-Nippon, Shefino, Arvan Irawer, and 45 others.Immund, Cereskia 2, Ambirich, Arscanesia, Cucutenium, The Haughtherlands, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Ragabania, Chernaya Zvezda, Banglazstrogaria, Eleuthelrium, Makinius, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Mavenu, A Place Somewhere, Ipugao, Ostavaria, Esterwood, South Pernambuco, Leimarite Empire, Brazilian impero2, Froshar, Auviantan Outh Islands, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Cilibia, Saint Roberts, Great Lothian, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Driodal, Taigama, Gennaretia, Rhetiaa, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Nouvel Empire, Evinea, MaPetiteFille, TescoPepsi, Altnavia, Los Rodeos, Stoinia, and BEEstreetz.