The Weltreich of RFSO is a huge, orderly nation, ruled by Führer Adler with an iron fist, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, avowedly heterosexual populace, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 918 million Germans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Welthauptstadt Germania. The average income tax rate is 51.2%.
The thriving RFSOian economy, worth 96.6 trillion Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 105,210 Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space, the military is researching proton packs and PK-meters to combat "unseen enemy forces", and members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. RFSO's national animal is the Springbok, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in RFSO, members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods.
- : Following new legislation in RFSO, the military is researching proton packs and PK-meters to combat "unseen enemy forces".
- : Following new legislation in RFSO, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in RFSO, police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom.
- : Following new legislation in RFSO, major archaeological findings are frequently bulldozed to make way for new buildings.
- : Following new legislation in RFSO, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps.
- : RFSO's influence in Axis Powers Alliance fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- : RFSO was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement and the Top 10% for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : RFSO created a new poll in Axis Powers Alliance: "What is your native language?".
- : Following new legislation in RFSO, the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea.