The Republic of Rezsia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Anakin with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, public floggings, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate, hard-working, humorless population of 21.425 billion Rezsi have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zion. The average income tax rate is 26.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rezsian economy, worth a remarkable 4,634 trillion Rezzes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 216,306 Rezzes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The Treasury has been accused of flushing money down the toilet, coffee-addicted citizens look forward to baristas getting their name wrong at local coffee shops, the construction of massive skyscrapers seems to be the result of Rezsia's mid-life crisis, and artists are pillars of society. Crime is totally unknown. Rezsia's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rezsia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Marxistans.
- : Rezsia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Colil.
- : Rezsia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Rezsia, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Rezsia, the construction of massive skyscrapers seems to be the result of Rezsia's mid-life crisis.
- : Following new legislation in Rezsia, coffee-addicted citizens look forward to baristas getting their name wrong at local coffee shops.
- : Rezsia endorsed The People's Republic of Alkartasuna.
- : Rezsia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Alkartasuna.
- : Following new legislation in Rezsia, the Treasury has been accused of flushing money down the toilet.
- : Following new legislation in Rezsia, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Marxmeans, Picuros, Bruzzundunga, Phallas, Feyrisshire, Council of America, Rothnia, Kethania, Solova, Shamian, Bibliophilius, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Lilshire, Tranbian, Mallissa, Brauengen, Proletariana, Mycenaean United States, Vulga, Kheltchistan, Soviet State of Covernant, Floreznia, Pangeaeae, Borealian Communes, Kraykon, Wice, New Soviet States of America, Rouvenor, Rohvenn, The Steephills, Karelianastan, The Movion, Socialist Balkon, Heitoria, Comuny, Flying-Penguins, Repolaa, Socialist Heronia, Liknovia, Carrico, Exania, Ugriasau, Sith Isles, Democratic-Socialists, Saxxony, Canadian Democratic Republics, Puaco, Alkartasuna, Colil, and Marxistans.