|Currency||moral high ground|
The Man of Reverend Norv is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 19.815 billion Reverend Norvians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government prioritizes Welfare, although Healthcare, Spirituality, and Education are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 43.7%.
The Reverend Norvian economy, worth 745 trillion moral high grounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 37,602 moral high grounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Reverend Norv's national animal is the grizzly bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Reverend Norv was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors, Most Zombies, and Most Dead.
- : Reverend Norv's influence in Balder rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Reverend Norv altered its national flag.
- : Reverend Norv's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Reverend Norv's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Reverend Norv's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Reverend Norv's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Reverend Norv was refounded in Balder.
- : Reverend Norv ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Reverend Norv's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".