The Rogue Nation of Reveilleau is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles, complete lack of prisons, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 331 million Reveilleauans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 21.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Reveilleauan economy, worth 14.9 trillion Revis a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Cheese Exports, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 45,056 Revis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's no cure or sympathy for the common cold, old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime, the tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets, and claiming that "my cousin said it was legal" is a common courtroom defense. Crime is totally unknown. Reveilleau's national animal is the Black Swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Reveilleau's influence in Equestria rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Reveilleau resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Reveilleau was endorsed by The Camping Van of Free Las Pinas III.
- : Following new legislation in Reveilleau, claiming that "my cousin said it was legal" is a common courtroom defense.
- : Following new legislation in Reveilleau, the tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets.
- : Following new legislation in Reveilleau, old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime.
- : Reveilleau voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Scardino".
- : Reveilleau voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Reveilleau endorsed The Empire of Mochadia.
- : Reveilleau lodged a message on the Equestria Regional Message Board.