The Federal Republic of RetroBeaners is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 611 million RetroBeanersians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paradis. The average income tax rate is 72.1%.
The frighteningly efficient RetroBeanersian economy, worth 69.3 trillion Libras a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 113,500 Libras, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Out-of-work actors say they can't complain, a child's only Trickster Night scare is the sight of their parents dancing, the government funds large training centres to turn Monarches into functioning members of society, and coalition governments are essential to passing new laws. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. RetroBeaners's national animal is the Monarch, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in RetroBeaners, coalition governments are essential to passing new laws.
- : Following new legislation in RetroBeaners, the government funds large training centres to turn Monarches into functioning members of society.
- : RetroBeaners endorsed The Grand Duchy of ForestMythal.
- : RetroBeaners was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of ForestMythal.
- : Following new legislation in RetroBeaners, a child's only Trickster Night scare is the sight of their parents dancing.
- : Following new legislation in RetroBeaners, out-of-work actors say they can't complain.
- : RetroBeaners was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in RetroBeaners, a handful of megacorporations own every "craft brewery" in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in RetroBeaners, the people are famous throughout the region for their perfect yellow teeth.
- : Following new legislation in RetroBeaners, RetroBeanersian companies generally just fire employees in lieu of giving them vacation.
Endorsements Received: 187 » Shibutani, New Lakemba, Hardscrabble, Yaorozu, Hamerica, Guer Aike, Lulubellia, Navsland, Brucklania, Aerilia, Empy, The Tampa Bay Rays, The Rhein States, Kazoo Basin, Bankowiata, Notyoutopia, Odelinor, Pasargad, Pytong, Republica Guilleana, Great Bights Mum, Climeria, Heilhum Imperius, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Orado, Paradeavenlisian States, Votak Matim, Former English Colony, Dreadton, Arson pog, Zzozona, Interdimensional Zone, Corfad, Omnistria, Siwale, Strongwill, Territorio di Nessuno, Sevinland, WeKnow, North Bratislava, Koda-Land, Sikol, Cretox State, Newpromisedland, Draconian Progression, Loutsland, Dar es Saalam, Kocherian, Imperial Pieserged, Andexia, and 137 others.Slyakanya, Valentine Z, Selfgradatude, The Pleiads, Yellops, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, East Akra, Sunto, Joodey, Seijitsu, Wineclaw, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Xipher, Venicea, Colfes, 1 very fast endotarter, Ravendi, Ethnon, Blyskalia, Kranostav, Sil Dorsett, Port Naga, Nodnarb, Kragsgale, Frances Francis the First of France, Sundred, Star Kingdom, El Fiji Grande, Holy Oranz, Alsatian Island, Darkmondoria, The Iron Lions, United Kahndaq, Godwanna, The Pantheons, Svenskskit, Libertania Democratica, His Enduring Majesty, The Serdey Islands, Pleroma Sans Romans, Bharathvarsh, GenshinImpact, Illusia and Neverendia, Glurponia, Wisconsota, Aeolist, Barabolia, Galbadiana, Sahbido, Fauzjhia, Ardretia, Nalver And, Yokciq Empire, Xagill, Landestian, Pallaith, Xentherida, Hyphen, Maratabat, Que Lukustinardon, Dabarastan, Zyvetskistaahn, Runeda, Patrician, Wilkshire, A Salmon Named Harold, Planes, The Endless Eventide, Super Girl, Madjack, Upper Libertatem, Shadowrik, The Mazur Empire, Seenvorland, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Simone Republic, Sachi, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Mellby, Innocentic, Muqatil, Crusadam, McMasterdonia, Testnation223, Moubarakistan, Chips and Guac, KhalChicken, Otakus and Weebs, Vesteysia, Gondwanaia, Valgarda, Clan Spaniel, Greater Afroeurasia, Kromi, Francois Isidore, Zemnaya Svoboda, Travislavania, Free Salvation, Figyjharli, Capreia, Trumpski, Maott, Texanz, Wapistan, Sanjurika, PotatoFarmers, Malta Comino Gozo, The Ultimate Republic, Aryan Homeland, Dangine, Questann, Siforpeo, Lol2639, Nation1812, Northern Titans, Shotokonia, Servilis, Tyirza, Xyrron, BTProductions, Folenz, Fraystonia, San Felipe, Uzbek Khan, Liminyj, TyGerria, Iberia y las Colonias, Rainengrad, Mon Island, Steampunk Ariel, Alexander the Magnus, Qurtuba, Ellbonnia, Cajland, Perikuresu, and ForestMythal.