The Dinzinblacher Grubenhoff of Republick Deutschland is a massive, orderly nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and frequent executions. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 2.2 billion Germans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, moralistic government prioritizes Welfare, although Education, Defense, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 15.7%.
The German economy, worth 117 trillion Reichsmarks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Pizza Delivery, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 53,587 Reichsmarks, with the richest citizens earning 7.4 times as much as the poorest.
Popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs, much of Republick Deutschland's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence, there are no bananas today in Republick Deutschland, and immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Republick Deutschland's national animal is the Bundesadler Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Republick Deutschland's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Republick Deutschland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector and the Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- : Republick Deutschland's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Republick Deutschland was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Republick Deutschland ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Republick Deutschland's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Republick Deutschland's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Republick Deutschland's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Republick Deutschland's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Republick Deutschland was refounded in Balder.