|Faith||Cristiana Catolica Apostólica y Romana|
The República Federal of Republica JIM is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by JIM with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, free-roaming dinosaurs, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 12.181 billion JIMS are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Juanopolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.1%.
The frighteningly efficient nachense economy, worth a remarkable 3,671 trillion JIMPAPIERS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 301,400 JIMPAPIERS, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 952,615 per year while the poor average 72,809, a ratio of 13.1 to 1.
Pet rocks are sold by the pound, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons, and autocrats are persona non grata. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Republica JIM's national animal is the Hormiga, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Cristiana Catolica Apostólica y Romana.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Republica JIM, autocrats are persona non grata.
- : Following new legislation in Republica JIM, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons.
- : Following new legislation in Republica JIM, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
- : Republica JIM voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vilita and Turori".
- : Republica JIM lodged a message on the Capitalist Paradise Regional Message Board.
- : Republica JIM was endorsed by The Fortress of Insane001.
- : Following new legislation in Republica JIM, pet rocks are sold by the pound.
- : Following new legislation in Republica JIM, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid.
- : Following new legislation in Republica JIM, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
- : Following new legislation in Republica JIM, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Snorlaxia, Aelhaeran, Arbonium, Zenzibar, Scorpions Army, Edgemaster, Chsemo, Scientia Major, Octal, Poopsancagizal, Senexia, Peoples republic of Porto reeko, Brillnuck, United Kodiaks, Amerisia, Xestris, Mersdon, Libearte, Nova Mazstein, Keynes and Polanyi, Filimonia, Anandia, Paulrand, Libertopian society, Hamonistan, Samadle, Jamas Ragi, Sznetten, The Den of the Worm, Sheepcote, Aspesaria, Armashia, United States of Sarjania, KotkoLandiya, Corparatial, A Thousand Moons, Bottoria, Crashperia, Aurorann, Bogoya, Blue Woods, Capistalia, Appoo, Jaclantistan, Utheshia, Jefoarlastan, Thatchereich, Minarchian, Brulos, The 4th Mehtopian Reich, and 1 other.Insane001.