The Hindu Nation of Republic of Tikistan is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Princess Tikinu with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 10.568 billion Tikistanis hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important, while Defense receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lakshmidad. The average income tax rate is 75.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Tikistani economy, worth 645 trillion tikas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 61,085 tikas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The true length of the coastline of Republic of Tikistan may never be measured, frisbee games on college quadrangles are grounds for expulsion, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes, and pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Republic of Tikistan's national animal is the Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Hinduism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Republic of Tikistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Republic of Tikistan was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Clialaad.
- : Republic of Tikistan's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Republic of Tikistan was endorsed by The Lacking of HumanSanity.
- : Republic of Tikistan endorsed The Lacking of HumanSanity.
- : Republic of Tikistan relocated from The East Pacific to 10000 Islands.
- : Republic of Tikistan relocated from The West Pacific to The East Pacific.
- : Republic of Tikistan relocated from The Embassy to The West Pacific.
- : Republic of Tikistan's influence in The Embassy rose from "Squire" to "Truckler".
- : Republic of Tikistan was endorsed by The Colony of The Embassy Guardian.