The Republic of Republic of Sean is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, compulsory military service, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 495 million Seanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seani City. The average income tax rate is 50.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Seanian economy, worth 48.6 trillion Seans a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 98,262 Seans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers, the nation excels at displacement, supervisors in Republic of Sean commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence, and fur coats have become the latest fashion trend. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Republic of Sean's national animal is the Seany, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Republic of Sean, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend.
- : Republic of Sean was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens and the Top 10% for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector and Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of Sean, supervisors in Republic of Sean commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of Sean, the nation excels at displacement.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of Sean, the Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers.
- : Republic of Sean voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Declaration Against Declarations".
- : Following new legislation in Republic of Sean, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world.
- : Republic of Sean was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Republic of Sean, ROS-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
- : Republic of Sean was endorsed by The Federation of Kyrathe.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Romanus Hairus, South Boston Irishmen, United Tropics of Torchland, Matamorosia, Lesbian Neko Gamer Girls, Nikolaias, United Nationalist Republic, Silver Steps, Mankerson, New Artica, Wrensem, Semigallians, New Vermion, The Anaerobic Republic, Lawteria, The Grand Western Empire, Meba Weberikuluf, Imperium Rus-Germania, Sarawak Darulhana, Karanta, Of International Memers, Ilyavan, AnnaK, Prodla Volgum, Paraguay Occidental, Turks and Caicos Island, Cardiff and Glamorgan, Modicuria, Akritir, Oskland, Westrum, Second Honduran Empire, and Kyrathe.