The Federation of Republic of New India is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Dan Denver with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, state-planned economy, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.185 billion New Indians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Freichan city. The average income tax rate is 92.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient New Indian economy, worth 310 trillion Rupees a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 142,201 Rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There is a growing belief that mothers love their children more than fathers, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, snooze factory is now prison lingo for rehabilitation center, and snap elections are called over every minor impasse. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Republic of New India's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, snap elections are called over every minor impasse.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, snooze factory is now prison lingo for rehabilitation center.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, there is a growing belief that mothers love their children more than fathers.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, it's always rabbit season.
- : Republic of New India voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, centuries-old marble buildings are being torn down and replaced with corrugated steel wind tunnels.
- : Republic of New India voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
Endorsements Received: 176 » VW53Aland, Marrabuk, Pakitsk, Asendavia, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, Ridann, Todd McCloud, Sen Jast, A Slanted Black Stripe, The Empire of Rijelv, Wiranath, Kangarawa, Goodnamesarerare, Brotherland, Squid Ruinosa, Roliganistan, East Malaysia, Slys Paws, Dragonia, Lyontisia, Trimmania, United China Nation, Tshana, New Leganes, Headpat Central, Unger under over, ReeK, Neruch, Axdel, Under Upper Antartica, Federated States of Zootron, Socialist Holy American Empire, CopyCato, Wizardonia, Lanagon, Rainbow Vests, Wanabe, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Freedom Fascists, Cameronia Excellentia, Drunken Seal Islands, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Riveraland, Enlil, Impia Aghte, Tretrid, Dragons Blood, Schrebia, The Almighty Country, and 126 others.Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Sovietsoyuz, Mays Austrian Nation, Evrigenis, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Ephem, Horn of Havenkaap, BearStackof2015, Davinhia, Bai Lung, La xinga, Rhealaliit, Euricanis, Kaigi, Dravida India, Pizza devil cat, Biggstonia, Forro Islands, Gunov, Coruh, Markhor, Oofery, Taurora, Kucia, Azureano, Zang0, Dannemarie, Lanwa, Layngderfleethe, Republic of Berzerkistan, Pantheropolis, Broengtopia, Talitoa, Elejamie, Servants of Gizmo, Firenation91, Interdimensional Waifus, FreedomIand, Acronis, Kriov, Distro-Spartica, ReReReRepublic, Dratava, Wallenburg, New Amerindia, Upper Ellisse, Bharatewa, Yelkinam, Washingtonian Order, North Insomnia, Aeljae, Fellon, EHTYCSCYTHE, Roissyland, Tassirion, Plazland, Lorynia, Claniangdow, Debluu, South Azerbijan, Joundia, New Bradenia Ghost, Zeiberland, Vogar, The island of Kiria, ArenaC, Ankras, Blobbo, CheeseBurrito, Nyanhai, No Crime Here, Bytes, Slongs, Roma IV, Wisdoms and Knowledges, Ribanzi, Samaltak True, Adavan, Constervatania, Grossvietnam, Jamitri, Sudarshan, Imperial Akatsuki, Fradrildrun, Iodinia, HinduRashtr, Hitaria, United States of Masbate, The Solar Ottomans, Arunika, Kristanya, ParaSymmetry, Abtracnt, Aeoliah, Alttaea, Technocraticofgivus, 3 14159265358979323846264, Lingu, German South-East Africa, Harmonic Yeetlandia, Insi Karai, United Socialist States of Amerika, Lantros, North Bernia, JosheNation, Lorrana, Pekweng, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Biingus, Espeon LD, Jove Mahmo, Chriona, Johor DT, and Bradion.