The Armed Republic of Reptilians from the Alternate Earth is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Waral Thresherfang with an iron fist, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, smutty television, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.367 billion Reptilians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Underspire. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Reptilian economy, worth 411 trillion Charged Sprockets a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 173,693 Charged Sprockets, with the richest citizens earning 7.4 times as much as the poorest.
Foreign governments are looking into weaponizing the infamous Reptilian bee, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons', supermarkets must refund spoilt milk even six months after the sale, and suspicious glow-in-the-dark wasps remain a source of terror and awe. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Reptilians from the Alternate Earth's national animal is the Monitor Lizard, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth endorsed The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth endorsed The Commonwealth of The Drakan Republic.
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Drakan Republic.
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth endorsed The Grand Duchy of Realms of Madness.
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Realms of Madness.
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth endorsed The Colony of Annie60.
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth endorsed The Republic of Samogitija.
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth was endorsed by The Colony of Annie60.
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth was endorsed by The Republic of Samogitija.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Volaworand, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, Concrete Slab, Escevola, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Luddinlande, Jehenna, Erinor, Farengeto, Quiescent, Tsvetania, Jaxon, Kringalia, Aywhyou, New Briantown, Paranoia, Sedunn, Vincent Field, Tsunamy, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Esfalsa, The National Corporation, Silberne Wache, Barabarom, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, Rebel-topia, Xandev, Aguatania, Saciu, Sandaoguo, Lambdaland, Kandorith, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Nankyoku Tairiku, USNE2018, Akindom, Wehraboos, Academy of Umbrellas, Wyatonians, Ostanasia, Crystal Creation, The Solar System Scope, Ariankido, Dasko, and 41 others.The Filippinas, Spearos, Churumduul, Agalaesia, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Viertes deutsches Koalitionsreich, Sesteran, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Phanama, PenguinPies, Aurcania, Westoc Kinness, Rabbitz, Pays de Loire, North Prarie, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, Ketathinamiri Islands, Higash, Land Without Shrimp, Omiri, Sodor and Mann, Imperial Duck, Mapico, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, Phoenicia Kingdom, Benstralis, Romanus Terrae, Des Nak Neers, Astraee, Fasire, Direwolf1, Yeldarbsland, Samogitija, Annie60, Realms of Madness, The Drakan Republic, and Qawe.