The Federal Republic of Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its national health service, irreverence towards religion, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 643 million Renovatio de Imperium Coreanumians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Defense, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Metropolitae Seoul. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.8%.
The powerhouse Renovatio de Imperium Coreanumian economy, worth 44.3 trillion Vŏns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is 68,886 Vŏns, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 245,296 per year while the poor average 13,922, a ratio of 17.6 to 1.
Prisoners pray grey skies are gonna clear up, the nation is known abroad mostly for its Parliamentary antics, ports have ground to a halt as no boat can reach them without trespassing, and politicians and casino owners who so much as wander into the same room are arrested on the spot. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum's national animal is the Tigris, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum endorsed The Republic of Astroa.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum endorsed The Empire of Eridue.
- : Following new legislation in Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum, politicians and casino owners who so much as wander into the same room are arrested on the spot.
- : Following new legislation in Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum, ports have ground to a halt as no boat can reach them without trespassing.
- : Following new legislation in Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum, the nation is known abroad mostly for its Parliamentary antics.
- : Following new legislation in Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum, prisoners pray grey skies are gonna clear up.
- : Following new legislation in Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum, Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum successfully hosted the The East Pacific Olympics.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum endorsed The Cartographer Guy of Staynes.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum was endorsed by The Free Land of Terrusya.
- : Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Pakitsk, Davelands, Fedele, Republic of Berzerkistan, Wiranath, Talitoa, Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich, Todd McCloud, The Soviet Space Commie Union, A Slanted Black Stripe, The Angel of Charity, Arkantis, New Taranaki, Lanagon, VW53Aland, Marrico, Izonno, Federated States of Zootron, ReeK, The Empire of Rijelv, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Bachtendekuppen, Goodnamesarerare, H-Zhena, Pulmonaria, Axdel, Adolanta, Kangarawa, Tim Stark, Slys Paws, Lyontisia, Roissyland, Trimmania, Dragonia, Aelitia, Brotherland, Socialist Holy American Empire, Airrajul, CopyCato, Rhealaliit, Taya Dust, Janoobi Jazair, America Mjolnir, BearStackof2015, Ravendi, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Justice-Becoming, Aleister, Kingdom of Pars, and 11 others.Funkadelia, The Southern Isles of Dreyse, Drunken Seal Islands, Hizuru, Osterreich und Ungarn, Kilkire, The Romanum Legio, SloveStates, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, and Opossum Slayer.