The Bureaucratic Mess of Renoa is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Rhys Powell with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.79 billion Renoans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lee Island. The average income tax rate is 92.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Renoan economy, worth 911 trillion Juneaus a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 93,091 Juneaus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Kids who move from attending a public school in the city to the country often struggle in goat milking class, nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers, condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals, and with increasingly clear skies nobody seems to mind the electricity bill going through the roof. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Renoa's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Renoa, with increasingly clear skies nobody seems to mind the electricity bill going through the roof.
- : Following new legislation in Renoa, condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals.
- : Renoa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Renoa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Gay".
- : Renoa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Emergency Healthcare for International Travelers".
- : Renoa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn General Halcones"".
- : Renoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Renoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Following new legislation in Renoa, nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers.
- : Renoa was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
Endorsements Received: None.