|Leader||President Rhys Powell|
The Eco-Fascist State of Renoa is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by President Rhys Powell with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, public floggings, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 17.201 billion Renoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lee Island. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The all-consuming Renoan economy, worth a remarkable 1,903 trillion Deniers a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 110,645 Deniers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash, and shady doctors seem to have impeccable records. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Renoa's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Renoa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Renoa, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Following new legislation in Renoa, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash.
- : The Federated Island Republic of Zocra appointed Renoa as Speaker of the Union Assembly with authority over Communications and Polls in United Alliances.
- : The Federated Island Republic of Zocra dismissed Renoa as Communications Officer of United Alliances.
- : Following new legislation in Renoa, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming.
- : Following new legislation in Renoa, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames.
- : Following new legislation in Renoa, religious education is a new government priority.
- : Renoa was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Renoa changed its national motto to "Acete et Parete".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Zocra.