The Republic of Reneda is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Jacob Chappel with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.297 billion Renedans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ogada City. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Renedan economy, worth 522 trillion Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 158,506 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, the election for Jacob Chappel's office's janitor is heating up, the national Police Academies have dedicated infant wings, and the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Reneda's national animal is the Unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Reneda was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Reneda voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Reventus Koth".
- : Following new legislation in Reneda, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
- : Reneda was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Sheppey.
- : Following new legislation in Reneda, the national Police Academies have dedicated infant wings.
- : Following new legislation in Reneda, the election for Jacob Chappel's office's janitor is heating up.
- : Following new legislation in Reneda, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments.
- : Following new legislation in Reneda, towns that stop turning a profit are turned into animal sanctuaries.
- : Reneda was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Following new legislation in Reneda, animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs.
Endorsements Received: 45 » Yaorozu, Notyoutopia, General COE, Great Bights Mum, Shadowrik, HMS Unicorn, Holy Oranz, Kaschovia, Moristia, Bharathvarsh, Friently, Sunto, Kwaj, Reannia, Ovsterland, Omicron Persei V111, Enosville, Hong Kong Empire, Jenner-Kardash, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Pallaith, Siwale, Faxfleet, Vszeklina, Kingdom of Space, Sil Dorsett, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, Coemgen, American MapleStory, Selfgradatude, Das People, Kizja, Religioncord, Anima Proxa, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, Prevaland, French Bananastan, Zemnaya Svoboda, and Sheppey.