The Republic of Reneda is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jacob Chappel with an even hand, and remarkable for its avant-garde cinema, keen interest in outer space, and lack of airports. The compassionate population of 3.68 billion Renedans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ogada City. The average income tax rate is 98.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Renedan economy, worth 602 trillion Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 163,782 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Gardeners must genetically test weeds for unique traits before digging them up, Dogman-branded weapons are all the rage in the militaristic comic-book community, popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs, and citizens applying for their first jobs face fierce competition from the homeless. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Reneda's national animal is the Unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Reneda was endorsed by The Grand and Most Serene Duchy of Unimaginable Doom.
- : Reneda was endorsed by The Republic of Horsley Land.
- : Reneda was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Midds Conia.
- : Following new legislation in Reneda, citizens applying for their first jobs face fierce competition from the homeless.
- : Following new legislation in Reneda, popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs.
- : Reneda voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Language Act".
- : Following new legislation in Reneda, Dogman-branded weapons are all the rage in the militaristic comic-book community.
- : Following new legislation in Reneda, gardeners must genetically test weeds for unique traits before digging them up.
- : Following new legislation in Reneda, all recreational drugs are legal.
- : Following new legislation in Reneda, illegal hunting is rife after veganism was recently made compulsory.
Endorsements Received: 110 » Yaorozu, Notyoutopia, General COE, Great Bights Mum, Shadowrik, HMS Unicorn, Holy Oranz, Kaschovia, Bharathvarsh, Friently, Sunto, Kwaj, Omicron Persei V111, Enosville, Hong Kong Empire, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Pallaith, Siwale, Vszeklina, Kingdom of Space, Sil Dorsett, Diodone, Coemgen, American MapleStory, Selfgradatude, Anima Proxa, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, Prevaland, French Bananastan, Zemnaya Svoboda, Sheppey, Aenglaland, AdyLand, Beowulfe, Zedeya, The Utopian Movement, Sankami, Buckerino, Kelvaros Prime, Ausmercia, United States of Panthalassa, Reannia, Articune, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Vogonlandia, and 60 others.Clintonburge, Seven Hills, Corfad, Cloydicia, The Kyziban Islands, Lord Ravenclaw, The Iron Lions, Sailence, Blurds, The Lancerian Empire, Aerilia, Bayern-Straubing, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Zandir Antari, Amerian States, Stareogratia, Sanjurika, Maestros haven, Xentherida, Territorio di Nessuno, New Lakemba, New Godastrada, Coppicia, Sacrento, Beodarasc, Tredano, Che Sana Und, PlanetPunk, Pakistan 001, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Cuyan, Lionia, The Archer Republic, Hexago, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, The Free Californian People, Phillywob, Asuroka, Slaughterhouse Nine, Wodan, Xinchao, Gellandia, Thenaca, Forunte, Rockym, Wineclaw, Qyrym, WE Empire, Ainsworth, Felhaven, Deropia, Pria Xennes, Victoriaans Nederlands, Morrn, Republic of Dixie, Midds Conia, Horsley Land, and Unimaginable Doom.