|Faith||The Great Bumblefluff|
The Beempire of Renaria- is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Sophia Nevaeh with an iron fist, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, punitive income tax rates, and suspicion of poets. The hard-working, cynical population of 2.72 billion Renariis are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The enormous, corrupt, liberal, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kylorax. The average income tax rate is 79.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Renarii economy, worth 286 trillion Renarii Vitraxes a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 105,466 Renarii Vitraxes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Police detectives carry phrenology calipers as part of their standard kit, economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year, defense lawyers suggestively note to juries how flagrantly happy victims were, and a PhD just ain't what it used to be. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Renaria-'s national animal is the monster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Great Bumblefluff.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Renaria- was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Renaria-'s influence in Grace of Gaia rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Renaria- voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kuriko".
- : Renaria- voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Assembly Trade Rights"".
- : Renaria- voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Raionitu".
- : Renaria- voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc"".
- : Following new legislation in Renaria-, a PhD just ain't what it used to be.
- : Following new legislation in Renaria-, defense lawyers suggestively note to juries how flagrantly happy victims were.
- : Following new legislation in Renaria-, economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year.
- : Following new legislation in Renaria-, police detectives carry phrenology calipers as part of their standard kit.
Endorsements Received: 29 » D V, Rangers of the Grey, Club Lux, Limfjordia, Balasanya, Moon Frost, The Eternal Redoubt, HypErcApitAl, Dus Pigh, Bluine, Il-Volpijiet tal-Boskijiet, Astorvia, Otomonia, Verelium, Avayen, The eagle of Britannia, Stauraniya, Kerchh, Nuirgalad, Bowls of Cereal, Sashi, Daonnachtai, PEEE, Herpitlion, Plymouth Bay, Jehtria, Fsdh E, Groknakioa, and Aposiaia.