The Holy of Renaria- is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sophia Nevaeh with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.453 billion Renariis are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kylorax. The average income tax rate is 67.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Renaria-ian economy, worth 90.0 trillion Renarii Vitraxes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 61,910 Renarii Vitraxes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Newspapers cannot report anything about politicians without their explicit consent, kids are told they can be whoever they want to be when they grow up, armed police are cracking down on untaxed collectable-card-trading in local junior schools, and veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Renaria-'s national animal is the Renarii Lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Renaria-'s influence in Grace of Gaia fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : Following new legislation in Renaria-, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days.
- : Following new legislation in Renaria-, armed police are cracking down on untaxed collectable-card-trading in local junior schools.
- : Renaria- voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kindjal".
- : Renaria- voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Disease Naming Compact".
- : Renaria- endorsed The Republic of United Atian Tribes.
- : Renaria- endorsed The Republic of Woopl.
- : Following new legislation in Renaria-, kids are told they can be whoever they want to be when they grow up.
- : Following new legislation in Renaria-, newspapers cannot report anything about politicians without their explicit consent.
- : Following new legislation in Renaria-, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
Endorsements Received: 20 » D V, Rangers of the Grey, Club Lux, Arudis, Limfjordia, Balasanya, Moon Frost, Kerchh, Foxen N, The Eternal Redoubt, The European Emmirates, Rosegrass, Elek-Sealby, Hypercapital, Zhaoze, Jehtria, Dus Pigh, Fer Chir, Synnes Hanyia, and Bluine.