The United Socialist States of Relivium is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Aterompus with an even hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program, free-roaming dinosaurs, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.567 billion Reliviumians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 83.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Reliviumian economy, worth 224 trillion Aters a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming. Average income is 87,531 Aters, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners, the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite, and fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets. Crime is totally unknown. Relivium's national animal is the Atertresus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Relivium, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Following new legislation in Relivium, the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite.
- : Relivium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Relivium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Relivium was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Relivium was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Relivium, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners.
- : Following new legislation in Relivium, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Relivium voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Relivium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
Endorsements Received: 88 » Qvait, Amerion, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Wehraboos, Tsunamy, Crystal Creation, Mapico, Bleakfoot, Erinor, Land Without Shrimp, Hanguk-Nippon, Volaworand, Xandev, Aidenfieeld, PenguinPies, Curlyhoward, Farengeto, Bawkie, Techganet, Terran Draconia, The Filippinas, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Great Scapula, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Sedunn, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Ebonhand, Holy Free, Marinho Islands, Shefino, Springhollow, Compli, Auphelia, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Baltenlands, Laamiva, Corgitopiaa, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, Drugged Monkeys, Belschaft, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Midand, Concrete Slab, Myness, Andinla, and 38 others.Tepertopia, Phanama, Tsvetania, Merevane, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Royaltica, Alfama, Brunier, Zataras, Nowa Europa, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Rabbitz, Rebel-topia, Apartment 11F, Rotenaplistan, Eskvenn, The Imperial Frost Federation, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Wallechi, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Libedistan, LadyRebels, Westenhald, Gonrati, New Belgrade, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.