|Capital||Hot Wheel City|
|Faith||Super Smash Bros Ultimate|
|Animal||Halo Combat Evolved Red Grunt|
The Generic Nation of Reillysland is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Cool Guy with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, free-roaming dinosaurs, and daily referendums. The compassionate, cheerful population of 8.622 billion Reillyslandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hot Wheel City. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Reillyslandian economy, worth a remarkable 2,272 trillion MB coins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 263,620 MB coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military officers are given medals for disobeying orders, tourists are forbidden to enter Native Reillyslandian lands, engaged partners detail their fiancés' private lives in detail to prurient bureaucrats, and octogenarian swimsuit models insist that they've still got it. Crime is totally unknown. Reillysland's national animal is the Halo Combat Evolved Red Grunt, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Super Smash Bros Ultimate.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Reillysland's influence in The Place rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Reillysland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Reillysland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Desalination".
- : Reillysland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Apulita".
- : Reillysland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Iran"".
- : Reillysland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Language and Education Rights for Deaf Individuals".
- : Reillysland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Following new legislation in Reillysland, octogenarian swimsuit models insist that they've still got it.
- : Following new legislation in Reillysland, engaged partners detail their fiancés' private lives in detail to prurient bureaucrats.
- : Reillysland was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".