The Uwawawawa of Reformed Spees 15 is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, public floggings, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 4.582 billion Reformed Spees 15ians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while International Aid isn't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 51.0%.
The strong Reformed Spees 15ian economy, worth 170 trillion guilders a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Automobile Manufacturing, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 37,281 guilders, with the richest citizens earning 9.7 times as much as the poorest.
Reformed Spees 15 successfully hosted the Suspicious Olympics, political activists are routinely executed, thousands of former welfare recipients are in a revolutionary uproar as the rest of society is enjoying a hefty tax break, and the cycle of extinction and rebirth is never ending. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Reformed Spees 15's national animal is the horse, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Reformed Spees 15's influence in Suspicious rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Reformed Spees 15's influence in Suspicious rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Reformed Spees 15's influence in Suspicious rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Reformed Spees 15's influence in Suspicious rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Reformed Spees 15 relocated from The Rejected Realms to Suspicious.
- : Reformed Spees 15 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Reformed Spees 15 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Reformed Spees 15's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Reformed Spees 15's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Reformed Spees 15 relocated from The River to The Rejected Realms.