The Scarlet Republics of Redternetia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Scarlet May with a fair hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, sprawling nuclear power plants, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 3.599 billion Reds hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Carnation City. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Red economy, worth 897 trillion kes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 249,295 kes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The subway is dead quiet in early afternoons, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous, Reds submit requests for a date in writing with an enclosed RSVP card, and organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Redternetia's national animal is the cardinal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Redternetia, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Redternetia, Reds submit requests for a date in writing with an enclosed RSVP card.
- : Following new legislation in Redternetia, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous.
- : Following new legislation in Redternetia, the subway is dead quiet in early afternoons.
- : Following new legislation in Redternetia, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita.
- : Redternetia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Redternetia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Redternetia lodged a message on the The Communist Bloc Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Redternetia, promising seven years of bad luck leads to seven years of community service.
- : Following new legislation in Redternetia, the art of conversation has been rediscovered.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Vulga, Old Mare, Triado Sym, Cassaracen, The Union of Malaysian Socialists, North Fluedan, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Crescent Commune, Socialist Union of Slavic Republics, Dimitrija, Shamian, Karelianastan, Transbiansylvania, Huelistan, Theria Han, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, -Gregoria, Kitchen Nation, Soviet Felines, New Soviet States of America, Caerebor, The New West Country, Feyrisshire, Pyralspite, Keeglestan, United Soviets of the Socialist Republic, Velikarudina, Uinted Communist of Africa, Virdmar, Terrapinne, Jacarta, Bulcingazinchillikavia, Saint Shepard, The palace of God 2, Zaamuk, Red Vostroya, Illeron, Ottomeme, Zaversko, Hispania Aeterna, Kheshiga, The Kingdom Of New Camelot, Whatevernext, Thebrin, Blakkland, Pro Bey, The Tarpeian Cliffs, Ima, United Nations of Earth Federation, Luftetia, and 41 others.Harthis, Ambaniala, Secutor, Soli Mac, Adraen Coalition, New Karov, Solveneia, Soviet Socialist Anglia, Rothnia, Russaki, New Astri, Kethania, Ganjallia, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics23, Bananorium, Fardahar, Parangaba, The Steephills, Virgondo, Very Good Nation, BurningPhoenix, Marxmeans, Vereinte Deutsche Foederation, Western Utopias, Saniston, The Passerine Islands, Imperial Plumbus, Vestrik, Sodoran Alesia, Pajonia, New Mandoras, Lorgim Lukka, Marrsovia, Radicalania, Garbynia, The Democratic Democracy of Democracies, Vilouki, Bibliophilius, Phallas, Hachea, and Lorthanien.