|Leader||Chancellor Queen Elizabeth|
The Tang Island State of Red Tang Islands is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Chancellor Queen Elizabeth with a fair hand, and notable for its burgeoning Turtle population. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.659 billion Red Tang Islandsians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sunset City. The average income tax rate is 9.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Red Tang Islandsian economy, worth 83.3 trillion Dragoons a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 50,202 Dragoons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Nighttime sightings of raccoons sporting Circle-A patches and bandanna masks are on the rise, plain-clothes police officers follow Dàguó tourists everywhere they go, every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government, and tourists outnumber citizens two to one. Crime is well under control. Red Tang Islands's national animal is the Turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Red Tang Islands's influence in St Abbaddon rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Red Tang Islands changed its national leader to "Chancellor Queen Elizabeth".
- : Following new legislation in Red Tang Islands, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- : Red Tang Islands was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Red Tang Islands changed its national currency to "Dragoon".
- : Following new legislation in Red Tang Islands, every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government.
- : Red Tang Islands changed its national leader to "Prime Minister Ethan Johnson".
- : Red Tang Islands was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Red Tang Islands was cleansed by a Level 5 Invasion Tactical Zombie Elimination Squad from The Empire of Quackdonia, killing 4 million zombies.
- : Red Tang Islands was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Dead.