|Leader||President Linnmark J Flooglebonker|
The Democratic States of Red Mones is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President Linnmark J Flooglebonker with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 13.056 billion Mones enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Industry, and Environment also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mone City. The average income tax rate is 9.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Monean economy, worth a remarkable 1,926 trillion crowns a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 147,555 crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Lending money has become a major liability, there's never enough space in space, hand-to-hand combat experience is udderly essential for all dairy ranchers, and the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy. Crime is totally unknown. Red Mones's national animal is the Red Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is not important.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Red Mones was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Highest Food Quality.
- : Red Mones's influence in Wintreath rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Red Mones's influence in Wintreath rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Red Mones's influence in Wintreath rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Red Mones's influence in Wintreath rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Red Mones relocated from Osiris to Wintreath.
- : Red Mones altered its national flag.
- : Red Mones was refounded in Osiris.
- : Red Mones ceased to exist in Wintreath.
- : Following new legislation in Red Mones, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy.