|Leader||Herald A Roswaal|
The Federal Republic of Red Hawk is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Herald A Roswaal with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, parental licensing program, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.94 billion Red Hawkians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tristitia. The average income tax rate is 58.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Red Hawkian economy, worth 431 trillion Zenis a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 109,547 Zenis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism, few that venture into government archives are ever seen again, and citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Red Hawk's national animal is the Red-tailed Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Red Hawk was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest and the Top 10% for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Red Hawk voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Red Hawk, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections.
- : Following new legislation in Red Hawk, few that venture into government archives are ever seen again.
- : Following new legislation in Red Hawk, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- : Red Hawk was endorsed by The Free Land of Siberian Workforce.
- : Red Hawk was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Red Hawk, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security.
- : Following new legislation in Red Hawk, corporate lobbying has been outlawed.
- : Red Hawk was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 139 » Lulubellia, 1 very fast endotarter, Wineclaw, Aerilia, The Tampa Bay Rays, Orado, Bharathvarsh, Loutsland, The Rhein States, Svenskskit, Yokciq Empire, Bankowiata, New Lakemba, Slyakanya, Ethnon, Valentine Z, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Empy, Andexia, Guer Aike, Xentherida, Hamerica, Koda-Land, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Shibutani, Sachi, Dreadton, Corfad, Ravendi, Zzozona, Star Kingdom, Former English Colony, Kocherian, Pytong, New Celoveniortan, North Bratislava, Sikol, Hardscrabble, Siwale, Wisconsota, Territorio di Nessuno, Interdimensional Zone, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Navsland, Kazoo Basin, Strongwill, Climeria, Republica Guilleana, Dar es Saalam, and 89 others.Omnistria, Votak Matim, Frances Francis the First of France, McMasterdonia, Runeda, Testnation223, Sunto, Xipher, Wilkshire, Patrician, Colfes, Notyoutopia, Illusia and Neverendia, Kragsgale, Sundred, Daiz, Fauzjhia, Planes, Cretox State, Kranostav, Shadowrik, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Moubarakistan, His Enduring Majesty, Chips and Guac, Selfgradatude, El Fiji Grande, Pasargad, Barabolia, Kingdom of KHATTAB, Otakus and Weebs, East Akra, The Pantheons, Vesteysia, Madjack, Seijitsu, Sil Dorsett, Clan Spaniel, Odelinor, Pallaith, Port Naga, Maratabat, Nodnarb, Greater Afroeurasia, Imperial Pieserged, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Zemnaya Svoboda, Free Salvation, Travislavania, Figyjharli, Trumpski, Maott, Heilhum Imperius, Sanjurika, Wapistan, Nalver And, Dangine, Kromi, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Texanz, Shotokonia, Simone Republic, The Republic of Free Peoples, Super Girl, Xagill, Yellops, Tyirza, Xyrron, Holy Oranz, BTProductions, Fraystonia, San Felipe, Libertania Democratica, Blyskalia, Uzbek Khan, Aryan Homeland, Draconian Progression, Mon Island, Steampunk Ariel, Venicea, Alexander the Magnus, Viridiann, Ellbonnia, Religioncord, Korean-Joseon, and Siberian Workforce.