|Leader||the President of the Republic|
The Democratic Republic of Red Draconia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by the President of the Republic with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 3.094 billion Red Draconians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nadra Konya. The average income tax rate is 86.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Red Draconian economy, worth 226 trillion Gold Pieces a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 73,167 Gold Pieces, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Undersea volcanoes receive strongly worded letters for violating environmental regulations, sections of the police receive paramilitary training, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, and racehorses move a lot slower these days. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Red Draconia's national animal is the Red Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Red Draconia, racehorses move a lot slower these days.
- : Following new legislation in Red Draconia, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Red Draconia, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
- : Following new legislation in Red Draconia, undersea volcanoes receive strongly worded letters for violating environmental regulations.
- : Following new legislation in Red Draconia, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man.
- : Following new legislation in Red Draconia, politicians spend more time in courtrooms than in Parliament.
- : Red Draconia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Red Draconia, sports fans complain that cricket tests now last an unbearable ten days.
- : Red Draconia endorsed The Federation of Zemona.
- : Red Draconia was endorsed by The Democratic States of Aade.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Kantobliv, Stateazar, Druing, Krackovja, Saxemburg, Corydo, South Acadia, Naasiat Nuna, Neo-Arctica, Duckstan, The German Kaiserliche Union, Waroklion, Kongers, Empire of Snagon V2, The Southeast Earth, Kingdom of Sacento, Drawception, Vastronia, Jdjdjd, The Doge Clan, Nuestro Salvador de San Pedro, Asdersland, Prorescia, S2p1729, Dusendord, Blurabling, Zion Imperium, Lyranna, Northern Blue Star, Fusco, Barabym, and Zemona.