The Queendom of Recenseur is a colossal, safe nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion and suspicion of poets. The hard-working, democratic population of 9.305 billion Recenseurians are known throughout the region for their efficiency and work ethic, as well as their general suspicion of leisure.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Welfare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.9%.
The very strong Recenseurian economy, worth 578 trillion betales a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Automobile Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is 62,136 betales, with the richest citizens earning 6.4 times as much as the poorest.
The government has undertaken a massive education and health program to combat VODAIS, back-alley circumcision clinics are popping up all over the nation, Recenseur has designated Capital Heights as its capital city, and radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. Recenseur's national animal is the deer.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Recenseur's influence in Australian Capital Territory fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- : Recenseur's influence in Australian Capital Territory rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Recenseur's influence in Australian Capital Territory rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Recenseur's influence in Australian Capital Territory rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Recenseur's influence in Australian Capital Territory rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Recenseur's influence in Australian Capital Territory rose from "Minnow" to "Envoy".
- : Recenseur relocated from Lazarus to Australian Capital Territory.
- : Recenseur was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Recenseur ceased to exist in Australian Capital Territory.
- : Recenseur was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.