|Capital||The Tenth Circle of Hell|
The Archetypical Evil Empire of Rebels and Saints is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by nobody with an iron fist, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.634 billion rebels and saints are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Tenth Circle of Hell. The average income tax rate is 62.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming rebellious and saintly economy, worth 485 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 133,520 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The most popular stadium acts are one-off performances, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare, parents dread their examinations more than their children, and it is said that a rebellious and saintly woman's work is never done. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rebels and Saints's national animal is the fer-de-lance, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Arcane Magic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rebels and Saints's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Rebels and Saints's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Rebels and Saints was removed from the regional ban list of The Wolf Clan by The Emperor of Alpha Wolf.
- : Rebels and Saints's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Rebels and Saints was refounded in Balder.
- : Rebels and Saints ceased to exist in The iron domain.
- : Rebels and Saints's influence in The iron domain rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : Rebels and Saints was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Rebels and Saints resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Rebels and Saints altered its national flag.