|Animal||Reannian Red Fox|
The Kingdom of Reannia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Her Majesty with an even hand, and remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, humorless population of 3.8 billion Reannians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lynne. The average income tax rate is 97.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Reannian economy, worth 563 trillion Leafmarks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 148,353 Leafmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Illegal hunting is rife after veganism was recently made compulsory, escalators are avoided at all costs, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, and citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Reannia's national animal is the Reannian Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Reannia published "IFC World League : Reannia dominates. Emberland lifts the Cup." (Account: Sport).
- : Reannia published "International Football Commision Announces World Championship League" (Account: Sport).
- : Reannia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate KAISERREICH".
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Reannia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Minority Languages".
- : Reannia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Black Hawks".
- : Reannia's influence in Forest rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, escalators are avoided at all costs.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, illegal hunting is rife after veganism was recently made compulsory.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Ownzone, Ransium, Cannibaland, CANaLtiA, Vidarlanda, Dest Oritio, Montmorencia, Candlewhisper Archive, Eryndlynd, Kawastyselir, The Cypher Nine, 32Trees, Ruinenlust, Froenburg, Tishanda, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ventalia, Atsvea, Gil Zardon, Chilledsville, Mountain Ash Forests, Tauride, Prydaein, Palos Heights, Nakad, Mairsielle, Kanonsionni, Awhaiti-Kaia-Atu, Apolloloreyvarterria, The United socialist democracy, Hoochlandia, Brummie Idealists, The Black Forrest, Fukihita, Turbeaux, Safferland, Norvert, Ironic Remarks, EcoLof, Caterasia, Ziotah and Riverside, Naasseners, Palatamorphia, Marethian Lupanar of Teladre, Plifte, Frieden-und Freudenland, Forgotten Beauty, Dwardossa, Edible Plywood, Feladria, and 4 others.Nimros, Elundris, Utopian earth, and Crabs.