|Animal||Reannian Red Fox|
The Kingdom of Reannia is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Her Majesty with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, humorless population of 6.946 billion Reannians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government prioritizes Environment, although Education, Industry, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lynne. The average income tax rate is 98.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Reannian economy, worth a remarkable 1,105 trillion Leafmarks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 159,147 Leafmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Dog breeding has been banned in accordance with recent animal experimentation laws, there is a dearth of space for new houses, anti-environmentalist dissidents must beware of government plants in their midst, and the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Reannia's national animal is the Reannian Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, anti-environmentalist dissidents must beware of government plants in their midst.
- : Reannia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, there is a dearth of space for new houses.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, dog breeding has been banned in accordance with recent animal experimentation laws.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned.
- : Reannia was endorsed by The Oceanic Republic of Octopus Islands.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, foreign nations kill migratory animals at random in the hope that Reannia will pay them to stop.
- : Reannia was endorsed by The Allied States of Western Continental Divide.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, pet owners must make a payment if their charges leave a deposit.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Ownzone, Ransium, Cannibaland, Canaltia, Candlewhisper Archive, Eryndlynd, Kawastyselir, The Cypher Nine, Ruinenlust, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Atsvea, Chilledsville, Mountain Ash Forests, Tauride, The Black Forrest, Turbeaux, Ironic Remarks, Caterasia, Ziotah and Riverside, Frieden-und Freudenland, Dwardossa, Feladria, Elundris, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Entitize, Taco Respublic, Boar Stacks, The Grene Knyght, The Void Territories, Forgotten Beauty, Meropis, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, The Southern Cascadian States, Cat-Herders United, Bilsa, Love and Nature, The British Antarctic Expedition, Verdant Haven, Kinganaryasia, Rorston, Banandonia, Prydaein, Hallow Empire, Edible Plywood, Novian Republics, Ordand, Raccoon Creek, Paplia, and 7 others.Coranova, Groenwald, The Black Horns, Hyon Delta, Animmalia, Western Continental Divide, and Octopus Islands.